8 Fashion Bloggers Reveal their Styling Tips with Summer Accessories
Summers are when the hair gets lighter, skin gets darker, water gets warmer, drinks get colder, music gets louder, the nights get longer and life gets better. This is how summers actually are!
If you are in love with the sunshine and the tan lines, then all you need is some inspiration from top-notch fashion bloggers who share their styling ideas on the hottest summer accessories that are just perfect to flaunt before monsoon comes down in full swing.
Join the bandwagon as we ask 7 prominent fashion bloggers about their styling mantra this summer.
Life isn’t perfect, but your accessories can be! This is exactly how this lively fashion blogger Hetal Shah feels about summer fashionfor several occasions. Scroll down to know herfashion secrets.
1) “ For me summer is the time when I enjoy wearing something which is exuberant, comfortable and confident. Coming to your answer, the jewellery that goes well with summer shades, depends on the occasion, surrounding and of course a person's own style to carry the look.
- So let's say if I am invited for a beach party/beach wedding, I would surely adorn chunky oversized statement earringswith my cool shades to get a gypsy feel. And if invited for a cocktail party then I would turn minimal and would flaunt minimal themed earrings and a diamond cocktail ring followed up by a good trendy bracelet.
- If I am travelling to any beach destination for holidays during summer, I would go minimal with clothing but suppa extra with jewellery. I suggest Shell Jewellerywhich is so much in trend these days, layered chains, good arm candy, and spectacular shades to artfully outshine your look.
- For some fun-frolic summer parties with my fam-jam, I would prefer wearing head chains, studs, layered chain necklaces with some midi-ringswhich will ultimately give me a benevolent boho chic look.
So I suggest choosing jewellery as per the occasion, time and place and of course Shades would be one accessory that goes well with all these jewellery :) especially in summer, you can't skip.”
Fashionista Pallavi Ruhail loves it chicky!
2) “ For accessories in summer I mostly prefer statement earrings, or sometimes even just basic hoops. With the weather in Delhi, it can get sweaty so I don't want anything around my neck so earrings are the best. Plus we tend to keep our hair up during summers so nothing better than some chic earrings to accessorize :).”
Fashion Blogger Krupa Lakshminarayanan keeps it bold!
3) “ For me summer is all about going bold and bright, and I tend to gravitate towards statement earrings or neckpieces. I love pieces that are really light but yet are eye catching. They really elevate the whole outfit.”
Blogger Richa Saxena opens about being simple yet beautiful!
4) “ As the summer dawns, I like to be a minimalist with my jewelry! I prefer pairing my summer shades with either delicate studs, golden hoops or dainty necklaces ~ I like my jewelry to speak out but subtly!”
Pretty Blogger Bhumika Thakkar likes being squeamish!
5) “Summer shades being bright and colourful, jewellery should be minimal and dainty. Some dainty layered chain necklaces, delicate hoops, etc. would work well with summer shades.”
Fashion inspired by nature. Nandini Swaminathan has something amazing to share!
6) “This summer, there has been a revival in the use of natural materials like shells, wood, jute, etc for jewellery. Chunky collar necklaces have been replaced with much more minimalistic and layered neckpieces, while hoops and pearls are often used for earrings. Thin, layered necklaces make the perfect combination with light, pastel hues and ice-cream sorbet colours. While neon is also huge right now, neon jewellery pairs well with lighter shades of clothing.
Florals and nature-inspired motifs are popular on clothing for summer 2019. For outfits that use these, rope bracelets, simple thin chain based necklaces and natural beads/shells would pair well.”
Megha Saraf speaks about being comfortable!
7) “ According to me anything that makes you feel comfortable will go well with summer shades. But if you ask me about a particular jewelry then I would say scarf necklaces look really cool and goes well with all the chic dresses that you wear in summer!”
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous.’ – Coco Chanel
You love being it. Right?
Go for cut-off denim, sexy sundress, summer shoes and club it with spring coloured statement earrings. You don’t need to revamp your whole wardrobe, emphasize more on adding stylish accessories that can elevate your outfit. Invest in timeless accessories rather than trendy pieces.
As summer withdraws, try on your classic tassels and leave home being classic and comfortable. Jewellery adds a different charisma to your personality and thus are considered to be a woman’s best friend. How about having a sneak peek here!
Get ready for some summer style with our latest trends, most popular accessories and looks by our favourite bloggers. Happy fashion to you!