Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty
We stand behind our products and warrant that all items will be free from manufacturing defects for the life of the products. If you believe your item has a manufacturing defect, you may return it to us for inspection. If we determine your merchandise is damaged due to a manufacturing defect, we will repair the merchandise or, if we deem appropriate, replace the item. If the item is no longer available, ZIVAR.in may, in its discretion, replace with like-kind or allow a refund equal to the selling price of the original product.
If we determine that the damage is not caused by a manufacturing defect, then we will notify you and let you know if repair services are available at cost or otherwise.
Please note that slight irregularities and variations in craftsmanship or natural characteristics, or internal inclusions, visible or otherwise, in colored gemstones are unique and individual to each item. These characteristics are considered as part of the character of the item, and should not be considered a defect.
Complimentary Cleaning And Inspection Services On Diamond Rings
We recommend having your diamond ring cleaned and inspected every six months or if it undergoes any potential trauma. Inspections may help prevent the loss of a stone and extend the life of your jewelry. This cleaning and inspection service is free of charge to ZIVAR.in customers on their ZIVAR.in diamond rings. The customer only pays for shipping, and ZIVAR.in pays for return shipping. Repairs to your ring mounting can also be done at this time at cost.
Conditions And Exclusions
· The foregoing Manufacturer Warranty and Complimentary Services are available only to the person who purchased the covered product from ZIVAR.in
· Maintenance, repair, sizing or other service performed by someone other than ZIVAR.in will void your Manufacturer Warranty.
· Fine jewelry is not impervious to normal wear, activities or trauma. This is particularly true for rings since hands are regularly subjected to considerable abuse. We do not provide warranties for damage due to normal wear, product loss, loss of stones or theft. Damage or loss that results from failure to obtain repairs necessary to maintain the integrity of the product are also not covered.
· Some examples of common jewelry issues that would not be considered manufacturing defects include:
· Discoloration due to exposure to chemicals, make-up, swimming pools, hot tubs or bathing.
· Prongs and precious metals, in general, wear over time and may require “building up” or restoration work as normal wear.
· Bent, caught or worn out prongs(s) allowing a stone to fall out or be lost due to normal wear or other damage.
· Lost stone or a stone has fallen out due to chipping or breaking caused by normal wear or other damage.
Lifetime Product Exchange
We offer lifetime exchange offer for all our Jewellery products. It is the responsibility of the customer to send us the Jewellery in properly packaged condition to avoid any damages and also should be insured for any in-transit damages. ZIVAR will offer the services of the Logistics partners to help our customers to send the products for exchange. The customers should also include the original invoice for the purpose of calculation of the return value. The customers intending to return the products should first ascertain the eligibility to exchange the products and the procedure for the same by calling customer support.
Following are the values of Exchanges; ZIVAR retains the right to change this information at its own discretion.
· Diamond Jewellery - 80% of Current Product value
· Gemstone Jewellery - 70% of Current Product value
· Studded Solitaire Mount - 80% of current product value
· Plain Gold/Platinum Jewellery - Jewellery weight at prevailing gold rate